Se muestran los artículos pertenecientes a Febrero de 2015.
Click on the image to visit the KidsHealth website, with plenty of information, activities, quizzes, movies and lots of interesting facts about the human body.
Click on the "ART" picture above for a detailed view.
¡Qué bonito todo!!!
Pero además quedar todo tan bonito y del día tan estupendo que hizo, os tengo que contar que en el mercadillo especial de San Valentín recaudamos 305 eurazos!!!!!!!!
¡¡Qué viva el amor!!!!!
Nutrition consist of extracting nutrients and oxygen distributing them around the body and excreting the residues.
The different nutrients contained in food are:
- PROTEINS produce our body tissues and are essential for the functioning of our cells.
- CARBOHYDRATES are the most important source of energy; they include starches, which are found in cereals and potatoes, and sugars which are abundant in fruit.
- FATS give us energy. There are both animal and vegetable fats.
- MINERALS control growth and are important for the functioning of the nervous system, the contraction of muscles and the coagulation of blood.
- VITAMINS control the functioning of many of the organs in our body and help us to stay healthy.
We must follow a healthy and balanced diet!!!!