- What are the primary sex characteristics?
- What are the secondary sex characteristics?
- When do secondary sex characteristics start appearing?
- When do boys usually go through puberty?
- What happens to a girl’s hips during puberty?
- What parts of a woman’s body produce egg cells?
- What is the menstrual cycle? Explain it.
- How long is a woman’s menstrual cycle?
- What are the external sex organs of the female reproductive system?
- What are the internal organs of the female reproductive system? Where are they located?
- What are the female gametes called?
- What is the muscular canal between the vulva and the uterus called?
- What parts of the male reproductive system are external?
- Which parts of the man’s body produce sperm cells?
- What is the bag of skin around the testicles called?
- What do the seminal vesicles produce?
- What protects the glans at the end of the penis?
- How does fertilisation occur?
- When does the embryo join itself to the wall of the uterus?
- What does the afterbirth include?
Comentarios » Ir a formulario
Fecha: 01/06/2015 15:32.