- Which event marked the start of Modern Age? When did it happen?
- Which event marked the end of Modern Age? When did it happen?
- Which were the three groups in which society was divided during Modern Age?
- Which were the privileged social groups? And the ones who had to paid taxes?
- What was the name of the social and economic group that became a powerful group? Who was in this group?
- Which were the groups that had their own courts of law?
- Who were the ones who worked on the land?
- What are the important changes that occurred during the Modern Age?
- What did European monarchs do at the beginning of the 16th century?
- Write down the six things the Catholic Kings did during their reign?
- Who was the first King of the Habsburg dynasty in Spain? How was he called?
- Write down the name of the Habsburg kings in order.
- When did Felipe II rule Spain?
- What was the dynasty that replaced the Habsburgs? Who were the kings of this dynasty during the 18th century?
- Who was the King of Spain when the Royal Academies were created?
- Write three more things that Carlos III did to modernize Spain in the 18th century.
- Which are the main artistic styles of the Modern Age?
- Which artistic style uses lots of dramatic effects?
- In what artistic style did El Greco paint?
- When was the Golden Age in Spain? Write down the name of two writers and two painters of that period.
Comentarios » Ir a formulario
Autor: Maria pelaez
Fecha: 13/11/2014 17:47.
Fecha: 16/11/2014 15:12.
Fecha: 16/11/2014 18:25.
Fecha: 14/01/2015 20:05.