- What are the main characteristics of invertebrates?
- What percentage of the world’s animals are vertebrates?
- What is the most numerous group of animals on our planet?
- What main groups of invertebrates are there?
- What kind of protection have ants and beetles got?
- What has an echinoderm got on its body?
- Which invertebrate has got a soft body with many segments?
- What main groups of arthropods are there?
- How many legs have the different groups of arthropods got?
- Which type of arthropod can have wings?
- What type of mollusk has got long arms?
- What is the shape of a snail’s shell?
- How do bivalve mollusks get nutrients?
- Are jellyfish filter feeders?
- How do polyps anchor themselves to the ocean floor?
- How many arms has a starfish normally got?
- What group of invertebrates do earthworms belong to?
- How do sponges feed?
- Why has a sea urchin got spikes on its body?
- Give examples of some arthropods that are useful for us and some that cause problems.
Comentarios » Ir a formulario
Fecha: 24/03/2014 16:29.