- What is the biosphere?
- What are the three basic life processes?
- Do all living things reproduce in the same way?
- How do people interact with their environment?
- What basic life process are we performing when we breathe?
- Are cells living things? How do we know?
- Have animal cells got a cell wall?
- According to the number of cells, what type of organisms exist?
- What type of organisms are bacteria?
- What are the main parts of the cell?
- What does a cell’s nucleus do?
- How many levels of life organization have we studied? Name them in order.
- What do we call similar tissues that work together to perform a function?
- In how many groups can we classify living things?
- What kingdom has only got unicellular organisms?
- Where do protozoans usually live?
- How are plants and algae alike?
- Which kingdom is mainly formed by decomposers?
- What are the names of some members of the Fungus Kingdom?
Comentarios » Ir a formulario
Autor: Maria Pelaez
Fecha: 11/02/2014 16:26.
Autor: javier gil
Fecha: 11/02/2014 17:29.
Autor: marta 5ºA
Fecha: 11/02/2014 18:34.
Autor: laura 5a
Fecha: 11/02/2014 18:38.