1. Choose a Nature Reserve or National Park in Spain.
2. Search for information about the park in reference books and/or the Internet.
3. Make a poster in a piece of cardboard with the information about the park including:
- Name of the park.
- When it was named National Park or Nature Reserve.
- Physical relief.
- Bodies of water in the park or around it.
- Animal life.
- Interesting facts.
4. Decorate the poster with pictures of the landscape, vegetation and animal life of the park.
5. Don’t forget to be clean and neat.
6. Be ready to present it to your classmates!!
Comentarios » Ir a formulario