In this unit we are going to learn the following contents:
- Value of water for life and knowledge of its adequate and inadequate uses.
- Parts of the Earth: atmosphere, geosphere and hydrosphere. Definitions.
- Components and layers of the atmosphere.
- Materials and layers of the geosphere. Properties of minerals. Types of rocks according to their origin.
- Phenomena produced by the energy inside the Earth.
- Minerals and their basic characteristics.
- Identification and representation of the layers of the atmosphere and their characteristics (troposphere, stratosphere, ionosphere).
- Identification and representation of the layers of the geosphere (crust, mantle and core).
- Classification of different kinds of rocks according to their origin (volcanic, sedimentary, metamorphic).
- Recognition and representation of a volcano and its basic parts.
- Representation of the Earth in different forms.
- Recognition of the basic imaginary lines of the Earth (Equator, meridians and parallels).
Comentarios » Ir a formulario