- What year did the French Revolution begin?
- What were the causes of the French Revolution?
- What were the consequences of the French Revolution?
- When did the Industrial Revolution begin?
- What social group did factory workers belong to?
- What does imperialism mean?
- Which two countries had the most colonies in the 19th century?
- What did countries that were imperial powers want from their colonies?
- When was the First World War?
- What year did the Second World War end?
- Which two countries became superpowers after the Second World War?
- Why was the United Nations (UN) established? When was it established?
- What does “Cold War” mean?
- Which two cities were destroyed by atomic bombs?
- What is one negative effect of globalisation?
- How is transport today different from transport in the 19th century?
- Why are there lots of schools in Spain now?
- Why should all people be equal before the law?
- What does the legislative power do?
- What does the executive power do?
- What does the judicial power do?
- When were the three separated powers established?
Comentarios » Ir a formulario
Autor: IRENE ZNIDAR 6 º A
Fecha: 30/10/2012 21:35.