MUMMY TP ROLL CRAFT
Materials you will need are : a toilet paper roll, some toilet paper , a printer, paper (I prefer construction paper), scissors, glue, and something to colour with.
- Take a piece of toilet paper about three squares long. Lie it on the table and fold or scrunch it up so that it’s still three squares long, but makes a skinny rope (banadage).
- Glue the bandage around the toilet paper roll.
- Make two or three more of these banadages to cover the roll completely.
- You can "age" your bandages by dipping the toilet paper into some cold tea (just dip the corner in a bowl of tea and it will wick it up the bandage),
- Let your dipped bandages dry before wrapping your mummy.
Comentarios » Ir a formulario