Facebook Twitter Google +1     Admin

22nd March: WORLD WATER DAY

20090303154939-h20dontwaste.jpg

What is World Water Day?

World water Day is an initiative that grew out of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) in Rio de Janeiro.

 

When is World Water Day?

World Water Day is March 22.

 

About Water and Living Things:

Water covers approximately 70% of the earth’s surface, and land the remaining 30%. All living things on earth need water to live, and many of earth’s precious creatures live in the water. So, keeping water clean, safe and plentiful is a priority for the planet.

Since water is so important for all living things, you can understand the concern over pollution of any kind. Pollution refers to harmful substances that make an undesirable change in clean water. Polluted water cannot safely be used by living things because dissolved substances or disease organisms may cause sickness or disaster.

22/03/2009 21:50 miprimerzarzablog #. AGUA / WATER

Comentarios » Ir a formulario

miprimerzarzablog

No hay comentarios

Añadir un comentario



No será mostrado.



Blog creado con Blogia. Esta web utiliza cookies para adaptarse a tus preferencias y analítica web.
Blogia apoya a la Fundación Josep Carreras.

Contrato Coloriuris